problem whit the campaign

Jonathan Guruge

hello I have a problem with the campaign of halo 4 because today me and reset it all and more or missions that either made ​​legendary and besides if nn enough the career of my character is reset every time and gives me nn weapons personalizate to or received by the codes if you can help me if you can a technical support thanks

sorry buddy im not sure how to help

Then don't post just for the post count.

Also, to the OP, did you install the game on your hard drive? Or did you get disconnected in one or more of the campaign missions?

It could also just be that the Halo 4 servers are down in your area. Generally all the problems that you are describing happen when the servers go down, so if the problem persists in a couple of days you might have an actual problem, otherwise it's just the Halo 4 servers and you will be good to go soon!

Then don't post just for the post count.

Also, to the OP, did you install the game on your hard drive? Or did you get disconnected in one or more of the campaign missions?

It could also just be that the Halo 4 servers are down in your area. Generally all the problems that you are describing happen when the servers go down, so if the problem persists in a couple of days you might have an actual problem, otherwise it's just the Halo 4 servers and you will be good to go soon!

ok

:cray: