Banning and Gaming Rules

Dog

Hello all Lil Dog here . there has been so many posts about. I didnt get my specielization codes! or I got banned for no reason. Or HELP!

Lets start with banning ,according to xbox lives rules It States -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generally, players are banned for repeated demonstrations of offensive behavior, cheating, or unfair play. Players can also be banned for accessing content (saves, map packs, and so on) licensed to a banned profile.

Halo 4 uses an automated ban system that builds a digital case of wrongdoing before any ban is enacted. The system looks for patterns that can't happen accidentally and includes exceptions for benign events such as failed connections or limited game skill.

Examples of unacceptable behavior include:

• Violating the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use
  • Violating the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct
  • Cheating or “griefing” (intentionally ruining the fun of the game for other players)
  • Manipulating network performance to improve your online performance or degrade another player’s
  • Skill, EXP, or credit boosting, habitual quitting, sitting idle in games, and other unsociable and unsportsmanlike behavior
  • Impersonating a 343 Studios or Microsoft employee on Xbox LIVE
  • Playing on a hacked or modified console or profile

There you go .

Now for Specielization Codes

It says nothing about codes on xbox live but wanna know something. microsoft made a button called support. Woah

So im gonna get your answer straight from customor support.

Ok i did not get much lol I was told 2 things. Most codes are being sent out monday if you still dont get your code contact xbox support or post in the forums since ms is looking for those kind of people.

Hey guys look what else i found.

Will you reverse my ban?

No. There is no appeal process for bans. Bans will stay in force for their stated duration. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

If I missed anything just tell me. got a question ? just tell me.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Anyone know where I can make a complaint about been banned its an absolute joke. I got banned for an hour just now and all I did was punch a team member because they were just standing doing nothing killed 1 player and just leeched the entire match and I get banned for that. but its ok for that player to gain xp for doing nothing. Wheres the sense in that. Its notfair if was me that didnt do anything I would've got banned which I would except that. Its an absolute joke and aint gonna rest till I know where to file a complaint and for them to appologise for banning me. Yeah 1 hour doesnt seem like big deal but thats just rediculous

• 1 month later...

The fact that they can ban you is completely offensive! I got banned for an hour for "leaving too many matches"

Pardon me, but I pay for the game as well as my xbox live membership and if 343 has garbage matchmaking that puts you in a game with people that are 1000 times better than you, it ruins MY experience. I should be able to back out of a match if I please! If anything, I should loose EXP (isn't that what happened in Reach?) and that's it!

FURTHERMORE, how do they know that you don't just have a bad internet connection on your end, meaning your router, internet, whatever. Oh, plus power outages! 343 makes me SICK! What's more, is they have the audacity to impose bans, yet have ZERO means of contacting them.

Meaning, like it or lump it. It's disgusting because they know that people that love Halo have literally no choice. What am I going to do, boycott Halo? I never had a complaint about them until today and now I'm completely disgusted. 

Halo was far better off in Bungie's hands.

These people are sneaks.

I hope 343 reads this and get's their act together because I know that I'm not the only one who is outraged by this. In just five minutes of searching the internet I've seen multiple people with very similar problems.

Halo Reach had the EXACT same procedure as Halo 4.

It is absolutely fair that you should be banned. You're ruining other people's experiences.

It's just like this, you pay for the game, yes?

You are to follow the rules made by the creator, yes?

You don't follow, and you follow the consequences, yes?

343 the majority of the time can tell the difference between a lag drop out and you deliberately quitting on other people.

Therefore you quitting on others leaves you no alternative, you deserve to be banned for doing it a lot.

The fact that they can ban you is completely offensive! I got banned for an hour for "leaving too many matches"

Pardon me, but I pay for the game as well as my xbox live membership and if 343 has garbage matchmaking that puts you in a game with people that are 1000 times better than you, it ruins MY experience. I should be able to back out of a match if I please! If anything, I should loose EXP (isn't that what happened in Reach?) and that's it!

FURTHERMORE, how do they know that you don't just have a bad internet connection on your end, meaning your router, internet, whatever. Oh, plus power outages! 343 makes me SICK! What's more, is they have the audacity to impose bans, yet have ZERO means of contacting them.

Meaning, like it or lump it. It's disgusting because they know that people that love Halo have literally no choice. What am I going to do, boycott Halo? I never had a complaint about them until today and now I'm completely disgusted. 

Halo was far better off in Bungie's hands.

These people are sneaks.

I hope 343 reads this and get's their act together because I know that I'm not the only one who is outraged by this. In just five minutes of searching the internet I've seen multiple people with very similar problems.

then is seems u are quiting to many matches then arnt you and about the betrayel thing you punched a team mate the game banning system must have though u where going to killl the player