Is anyone else getting "Host lag"?

Homestuckbrony

• 3 weeks later...

with everything. I been geting lag in War Games and on Spartan Ops. All the people signing on to the game and there server's are over flowing with people i think. On the next Xbox they should make dedicated servers for the Xbox like they do on the PC. Make every one happy and they will make money off on it. Every time it lags bad i just leave the game, some one lag switching or the server taking a dump.

with everything. I been geting lag in War Games and on Spartan Ops. All the people signing on to the game and there server's are over flowing with people i think. On the next Xbox they should make dedicated servers for the Xbox like they do on the PC. Make every one happy and they will make money off on it. Every time it lags bad i just leave the game, some one lag switching or the server taking a dump.

(1) The lag you are getting in War Games and SO isn't from "servers overflowing"

(2) They wouldn't make any money off of that

I have this exact same problem, though I believe that it is due more to the fact that the connection that you are using is not functioning correctly. I've tried rebooting my router and also my modem but I'm still stuck with what I call "button lag". It does not happen unless I am in a mission with my friend, I've played Spartan Ops with others but anytime he is in my party I get "button lag".

Try playing with someone else or promote someone in your party to host

If you find a solution to this, please PM and let me know, or send me a message on XBL Gamertag: UnraveledEnigma.

My theory is that the game is just rendering too much at once and can't keep all the data synchronized together without a bit of latency. HALO 4 isn't the only game that was plagued by this, Firefight in Reach had the same issues for me (though not as bad, but still noticeable), and games like Super Smash Brothers Brawl also had this issue.

• 2 weeks later...