Trading bullet proof emblem, xbox theme, and locus helmet for deadeye helmet

NyXIII

ur the man ive been looking forever u know they are very valuable for trades ive got someone who wants to give 1600 ms points for it if u give locus he will give u the ms points

if not ill just wait

i have 2 of them btw

ur the man ive been looking forever u know they are very valuable for trades ive got someone who wants to give 1600 ms points for it if u give locus he will give u the ms points

if not ill just wait

i have 2 of them btw

Oh okay I'll think about that, and you have two what again? Locus? I kinda misunderstood there haha

i have 2 spec codes i need locus i also have someone who will trade 1600 ms points for one i would rather have locus than ms points

its my fav helmet

ohhhhhh okay how'd you manage to get two of them? and ah alright i'll proabably just give it to you then if no other offers pop up, I just want to wait and see first cause I'd like to see if someone will trade a deadeye code since I love the look of deadeye haha. I'll let you know if something changes bro

tell me about it ive tried for locus for weeks its killing me everyone is so greedy and besides fotus deadeye is the most rare i hope they make a dlc

and whats worse no one has or wants locus it really stinks im kinda mad at 343