Sumo

SII 587

\\ So when 343 gets their crap together, I'll post the screenshots I took of the test run we just did.

\\ BEGIN FILE \\

\\ Gamertag:

SII 587 (as in Spartan-II 587)

\\ Map: Sumo

\\ Game Type: Sumo Slayer

\\

\\ Description: The map is compatible with up to 8 players, and works best with 4+. The objective of the game is to knock the other players off the platform, thereby controlling the hill to earn points. Default loadout is a Rocket Launcher with Explosives on. Hill traits make players have lower gravity and invounerability, which increases the knockback from explosions while allowing them to live through a rocket explosion. As players get knocked off the platform, they are teleported into observation rooms so as to not be heavy on the K/D (since you can't kill other players). A random ordinance drop occurs in the center of the platform with a random exploding power weapon or armor ability. Certain weapons give whoever grabs it an edge, while others do absolutely nothing for the player. After 80 seconds, heavy man cannons spawn on an inner ring of the platform, thereby reducing the playspace and speeding up the end of the match. 15 points to win, 4 rounds.

\\

\\ Play-tested once with 4 people, and they were very impressed with the map, so I immediately put it on my file share.

\\ END FILE \\