Why is no one playing Far Cry 3

Cooliest

I'm into Halo, CoD and any game that Rockstar puts out (Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3 etc).

I've heard (and seen) awesome things about the map editor which is awesome, but I want to play it with people. My friend has it and says there's only a bit over 1,000 people playing online.

I'm happy with Halo 4's forge. :P

There's enough of a multiplayer community to consistently play, but Far Cry 3 is NOT a multiplayer game. It's a fine and dandy MP and I really enjoy it, but the best part is by far the single player.

Just played through the single player and it was fantastic, one of the best SP experiences of 2012 for sure. I don't mind the co-op but I feel like it's a bit limiting considering how SP is the exact opposite. I've liked what multiplayer matches I've been able to get into but games seem few and far between. You're more likely to find a match on CoD 2 and 3 lolz. BUt there's just something about riding over a shark with a jetski and making a wallet that I can't get enough of. :thumbsup: