343 I Would Like To Say

Thomas Kleissler

I'm just writing to tell you guys , Thank you. I have really no way to let the people at Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries know How Much I LOVE the Newest and BEST , I Think, in the HALO saga. HALO 4 . I had high hopes when I heard the Announcement at E3 , I watched it while I was at work. I was Blown AWAY at the "WAKE UP" Trailer. While everyone I spoke to was going "oh God, they will ruin it" I stayed strong in feeling the game would be great. Well I waited just over a year and had my limited edition paid off in full as a pre-order for the longest time. Then when Nov 6th hit I was stuck at home because my store was closed due to the Hurricane Sandy. I had to wait two more full days before I was able to play the game. Well when to store opened I got there and grabbed my copy ran home and played. I was totally blown away again.. I feel in love with the campaign, and just love the Multiplayer. I Feel you Out Did Bungie With this game. and I want to thank you for it. -

Thomas Kleissler

([email protected])

• Like 2