1 member has voted

1. 1. What buffs and debuffs should there be for future maps

• Speed buff
    • Melee buff
    • Radar debuff
    • Armour abilities buff
    • Armour abilities debuff
    • Flood speed damage boost or overshield aesthetics player

Caution is a medium infection/flood map centerd around a cryo tube the cryo tube is leaking and if your in the infected room you will slowly become the flood with buffs and debuffs find them while playing the map also small antennas gives your radar a boost find out more on the map.10 Spartans recommended a game. More Info its an asymmetric map although it looks symmetrical It hasdifferent object placement there are two levels ground level has a main structure that makes the outside pathways take longer to get to but better for flanking around the flood to be unnoticed the inner building is roomish in the front but has more objects in the back it is where the cryo tube is kept and is separated from the outside by neutral dominion shields (have to be broken by flood or humans). The second floor is farthest out of the map you can climb up the walls to and sneak on the edge warning very steep high chance of falling if not careful but very effective on being hidden unless spotted by a lot of flood or not last man standing it is a good camping spot. Objects in the map lead to the inside of a crate unsure about good use of it yet or a destroy able small bridge anyone can jump over it but there's a lot of airborn floodassassinations if you get there late. Story of the map: Caution is where a unsc research facility is conducting experiments on the flood using a special cryo tube designed from halo installation 03 flood containment protocol sending it to requiem to avoid major population death on earth the acid from the sewage lake Underneath has seeped into the cryo tube and has now contaminated the main room special sterilised plasma shield have been deployed to dicentragrate any toxins that escapes but don't be fooled if nessacary enter the room and embrace the flood as there power turns against them but they will also become the true flood as there powers could match a graveminds.

post-45591-0-28359300-1355162866_thumb.jpg

post-45591-0-39913500-1356301649_thumb.jpg

post-45591-0-58847200-1356301707_thumb.jpg

post-45591-0-41707200-1356301754_thumb.jpg

Guest Oakley HiDef

This seems like a cool concept and i'll try it out in our next custom games lobby. Sadly I don't find myself with too much time on my hands so Im hoping you can get this tested with other members of the community to work out bugs and improve gameplay

You've got some very interesting ideas...

Permission to encorporate these ideas into my future maps? I just love the antenna concept, but be sure to add some more images of the map, or if not, atleast have a more deep description of the map.

There's some great concepts coming out of Halo 4 forge, however I'm having a hard time thinking of map ideas...

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like a cool concept and i'll try it out in our next custom games lobby. Sadly I don't find myself with too much time on my hands so Im hoping you can get this tested with other members of the community to work out bugs and improve gameplay

I never have enough friends on the at the same time I will try to round up some people who are friends in a thfe silver account in the free time during the holidays.