Consenting Among the Lurkers

camcooney

Salutations everyone! (I like making greetings more interesting!)

Camcooney is my name and I am just starting out my role in the forums here. I've been lurking around here (as the title suggests) months before the release of Halo 4 as an anonymous browser and never really replied/started any topics. I just read constantly. Now, I thought that making an account here and making my way around would be a pretty cool thing to do. No more hiding the other lurkers.

I create machinima, voice act, write, produce music, and have to balance this all out with school which is a pain. (PM me if you are a director and need a voice actor) Hopefully my presence won't disturb you.

• Like 4

Salutations everyone! (I like making greetings more interesting!)

Camcooney is my name and I am just starting out my role in the forums here. I've been lurking around here (as the title suggests) months before the release of Halo 4 as an anonymous browser and never really replied/started any topics. I just read constantly. Now, I thought that making an account here and making my way around would be a pretty cool thing to do. No more hiding the other lurkers.

I create machinima, voice act, write, produce music, and have to balance this all out with school which is a pain. (PM me if you are a director and need a voice actor) Hopefully my presence won't disturb you.

Your presence will be gratefully accepted by MANY ^^

Welcome to our great community ^^

If you ever need help just PM ME 3