Spartan Ops Trailer for the rest of this Season

Dog

a6a1b77063d9aca6a6c0d78bd9760245.jpg

SPARTAN OPS TRAILER Rest Of This Season

Watch Below

ps-I will post video soon i will ask someone like a mod to show me how to put up a video . Thank you

:)

There should be a link on bottom of the post.

The first season of Halo 4 Spartan Ops reached the midway point last week and is now taking a break for the Infinity Challenge tournament that will run for the next month. 343 Industries released a new trailer Sunday though to build the anticipation for the five remaining episodes to come to the Xbox 360.

Episode five of Spartan Ops ended with quite the cliffhanger. We'll try not to spoil anymore of the details than this trailer does but Spartan Thorne is missing and Dr. Halsey has already done a bad thing while Jul M'Dama gets closer to his prize.

343 Industries is promising new locations with the final set of episodes and the trailer looks to make good on this promise. We spotted the multiplayer map Vortex in there but we also spotted what looks like all new environments including what looks like a floating island and an odd giant mechanism that almost looks like a Covenant Scarab.

fe2c355494eb5239c4e16c25addb18b5.jpg

Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episode 6-10 Trailer

New episode of Halo 4 Spartan Ops will resume on Jan. 21, 2013.

eh all i'm gonna say is this, if 343 doesn't stop worrying about halo 5 and actually do something for halo 4 for the next seasons of spartan ops and halo 4 war games, i'm gonna return my copy of halo 4 and get black ops 2.

ok I seen from your post saying that the maps recycle. This stuff cost money man! That's why next season you have to pay. All those dollars go to the tech guys at 343 who make it and the software. Microsoft's software is expensive. 120 dollars per computer for software. Unless you want a crappy gaming software that you have to use your OWN texture Terrain and grassland oh look at that to just make grass how much is that gonna be?? 20 dollars per month for software to make your characters your weapons. Your texture your clothes Etc... 343 is actually putting lots of y in those recycled maps.