Community Member of the Week: II SHABUTIE II

343iBot

Every Monday, we feature a community member who does one or more of the following things: routinely goes above and beyond for their fellow forum members, is a positive and active member of the community, and/or sends me mass amounts of cat pictures. This week our Community Member of the Week is II SHABUTIE II. Read a little more about him below, then hit his profile to learn more about what he finds to be music to his robotic ears!

Community Member of the Week

Gamertag: II SHABUTIE II.

Origin of Gamertag: It was Coheed and Cambria's original band name.

Current clan/community: Waypoint and Forgehub. There are a few others but I mainly just spend my time on the Waypoint forums.

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo 4, Reach and occasionally Halo 2 with my brother and his friends.

Favorite map, game type and playlist: Containment, Fiesta, and Multi-team.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: The Pit, VIP, and Invasion.

Preferred control scheme: Recon and Default.

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): I'm pretty big on driving vehicles and running flags. There is no better rush in Halo than a beautiful flag cap.

Favorite character: I like all the Prophets. They are the reason that the Halo conflict even exists.

Favorite Halo book: I love the audiobook for Primordium. I'm not a big reader and Tim Dadabo did a great job when it came to keeping my attention.

Favorite Halo quote: "I need a weapon." Simple yet to the point.

Anything else we should know? I love you all like brothers and sisters. Sometimes I argue with some of you but in the end we all have the same thing in common... We all are here because we love Halo. :)

Get to know II SHABUTIE II here!