Halo 4 Specialization code

Josiah Gentry

i need code too my gamertag is FAMOUSS7AR or email [email protected]

Yeah same with me. I never got the specialization codes or if i did it didnt go through. Could you resend them to me please? my email is [email protected]. i really dont wanna be stuck at level 70 forever. thank you.

This is not a 343industries run website, we cant send you any codes

also please remove your emails as anyone can view this thread and get your email address

hi i need a new code for the specialization upgrade can some one help me

I fixed the glitch

Yeah keep posting I kniw what to do

hi can u help me i have the same issue

Thanks for everyone for taking the time to help answer my question. It helped and now i am on my way to a higher level, thanks again and see you all on the virtual battle field we call infinity.

THANK 2 ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

hi can u help me i need the upgrade

im pissed about the whole thing, tomorrow i gotta go give my gamestop guy an argument about a refund and i truly do respect this man. about a refund i dont like halo 4 that much to only play with 2 specializations while majority has 6 awesome classes and furthermore unless this is adressed my hate will swell in the future for 343. i know it all good for some of you but if this is what i get as an xbox live subscriber i will cancel it as well. i have a steam accnt on pc i don't have to put up with this bull****. i pmed no response i emailed no response the delinquent behavior will not stand with me i can and will raise enough hell and xbox live will be no more if they cant refund then i dont need em,this specialization classes for the first is bull****. im actually wandering if i can sew for this robbery.

im pissed about the whole thing, tomorrow i gotta go give my gamestop guy an argument about a refund and i truly do respect this man. about a refund i dont like halo 4 that much to only play with 2 specializations while majority has 6 awesome classes and furthermore unless this is adressed my hate will swell in the future for 343. i know it all good for some of you but if this is what i get as an xbox live subscriber i will cancel it as well. i have a steam accnt on pc i don't have to put up with this bull****. i pmed no response i emailed no response the delinquent behavior will not stand with me i can and will raise enough hell and xbox live will be no more if they cant refund then i dont need em,this specialization classes for the first is bull****. im actually wandering if i can sew for this robbery.

Can't wait for your to cancel your subscription also, one less disrespectful, hot headed jerk to deal with in war games

And PS- I would love to see you try and take down Xbox Iive buddy

• Like 1

yes. This includes ONLY the Six "Priority Alpha" Specializations. Included with this DLC code is 6 Specializations from Halo 4 that you need a code to unlock: Engineer, Tracker ,Rogue ,Stalker ,Pathfinder andPioneer.

So I found a video tutorial about how to receive this Halo 4 Specialization unlock code. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwaNrrZjEDo

hey 343 i had bought and played before november 20 and saw you guys had sent out codes to unavailable emails connected with xbox live, i am still waiting on my code and am really, really upset because i deserve it by meeting you qualifications to get said code. I have been patiently waiting and still nothing in any emails i have used. i want this fixed asap. i can be reached at [email protected]. i also have proof if needed, let me know

hi am walkdog69 and i have been lock at lvl 70 for a while and i am wondering when do i get to go pass this lvl. i complete daily, weekely and monthy mission for exp. that i can not use until i can open up the rest of the Specialization. what can i do the level up please my email is [email protected]. looking forward in hear what can i do or when will the rest be unlock for me.

My code for the Specialization code expired and now i can't get farther than SR70. At first a thought it was nothing but after it expired my friend told me it was a add on allowing you to get to SR130. I called xbox live support and they said to go to the Halo forum for new code. I created a forum account just to get a new code. Please sent me a new code at [email protected] or a Xbox message at XxBoRo BooMeRxX. Please sent me a new code.