Why am I credit banned?

Temper

I woke this morning to play halo and when I get on it tells me that "this xbox 360 console has been temporarily banned from receiving credits" and "this account has been temporarily banned from receiving credits." I have never cheated to get anything in any halo game nor any game on xbox live. I don't understand why this is happening, but I want 343 to unban my account because I did nothing wrong. I don't boost, mod, host boot, standby, or anything else and this is what I get? A you freakin kidding me right now? I know plenty of people that cheat in this game, but they decide to ban me instead? I am one of the nicest people on this game and I am just furious that this is happening to me and not to any of the real cheaters in this game. Please fix this 343.

Gt is Temperistic

i was playing with my 7yr old sister yesterday and she is trying to learn the game, but she couldn't get a kill making it look like i was boosting or whatever. I have video evidence that the guest was moving the whole game. This ban is a mistake.

Also I was trying to move this thread to the halo reach section because this has to do with halo reach

One thread will be enough.

There's your problem if your sister got no kills and just died, the banhammer thinks they have AFK.

Unfortunately for you the ban covers the whole console and any profile on it.

Either play custom games, or get a kill or 2 for your sister then hand the controller back.

Due to the Reach community boosting with idle guests the banhammer cannot distinguish between a really bad player and an idle guest, so unfortunately the ban stands, also this was obviously in matchmaking is it fair on the other people on your team to have someone who cannot play the game? That's why the ban is fair, custom games for people learning to play Reach not matchmaking

Due to the Reach community boosting with idle guests the banhammer cannot distinguish between a really bad player and an idle guest, so unfortunately the ban stands, also this was obviously in matchmaking is it fair on the other people on your team to have someone who cannot play the game? That's why the ban is fair, custom games for people learning to play Reach not matchmaking

Incorrect. Banning someone for trying to teach their little sister how to play the game isn't fair. Your logic is 100% flawed because we won 95% of the games that we played. Not once did someone on our team complain about my sister. The best way to learn a how to play a game is by doing rather then by watching. Also if she is controlling the guest then she is playing the game.

• Like 1