Spartan Ops Multiplayer is Pointless

Cortar

Perhaps your just getting into groups that have people that do stuff like that. I have yet to experience it.

Lucky :P There are many times where someone on my team will just run me over with a ghost pretty consistently. What I'm wondering is, don't they have something better to be doing?

• Like 1

Lucky :P There are many times where someone on my team will just run me over with a ghost pretty consistently. What I'm wondering is, don't they have something better to be doing?

See I have been run over a few times, but I realize that happens. To me thats no big deal until they start trolling me and doing it constantly. The only thing I have encountered is AFK players, but even then they show up every now and again. I dont mind an AFK player every once and a while (which is about the most I ever see them).

See I have been run over a few times, but I realize that happens. To me thats no big deal until they start trolling me and doing it constantly. The only thing I have encountered is AFK players, but even then they show up every now and again. I dont mind an AFK player every once and a while (which is about the most I ever see them).

I got an AFKer in my second run of SO (only me and him). Got about half way through the level 'avoided' him then climbed up to a safe location and went out for a couple of hours. When I came back he'd left the game which I proceeded to complete. It was enough to put me off playing SO multiplayer again because I don't want to carry AFKers through and get them XP. I'll either play with a party or solo in future.

you should rename your post to "spartan trolls are useless" personal expiriance, i get in a hog on land grab with marines driving it, other player get in gauss hog and have the last marine drive him, guy blow up my hog, i take a wraith and kill covenant, guy blow up my wraith, i stop helping, he run me over 12 times in a row with a ghost, friendly fire need to go badly in order to reduce trolls

• 4 weeks later...