Just a Couple Ideas really

CreepyAssassin

So I noticed recently that I am not the only one that likes to play custom games, and I read they will be adding a community playlist... BUT I was wondering how hard it would be to make a Custom Games list avaiable for you to just search custom games and joinin on someones game that you dont even know. the custom games list doesent even really have to be in matchmaking, just under your custom games tab, you could then search or make... while makeing the game you can make it public or privite so you can let in strangers and of course the owner of the game Should have the power to boot people. I also think it would be a great way to run into people that like to play the same game types you do and make newfriends.

What about a race type game type for editing, my self and some of my friends enjoy playing custom games and raceing sometimes but there are no game types for me to edit so i can set up waypoints and all that....of course i could just not be looking hard enough. Rocket Race, Rocket Hog Race...things like that.

Something else I have been missing since Halo 2 really is SHAWT GUNs just shotties and no shields SWAT style.

Also was wondering if they will ever bring back ONE flag CTF.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...