Should 343/Bungie reduce the cost for the 2nd map pack?

A British Soul

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should 343/Bungie reduce the cost for the 2nd map pack?

I think its highly unfair that we are charged for 3 maps, when we are only getting 2 maps. I haven't bought the 2nd map pack, and honestly, I will probs by the 3rd, and the only reason for me not buying the 2nd is because there are only 2 maps.

I feel as if im getting scammed out of my money if I bought that map pack.

Who plays firefight? I don't. I know many people don't because it's boring, so why would we buy the map pack.

I think the cost should be reduced to a fair amount for 2 maps.

I know they spent time making the firefight map, but honestly, it shouldn't have been put into a map pack. Many of my friends haven't bought the map pack because of the firefight map. If they reduced the cost, they would make quite a bit of money because everyone would buy it.

So for 3 maps we pay 800 microsoft points.

So for 1 map that is around 266 microsoft points.

So I think you should reduce the map pack to around 500/600 microsoft points.

I think thats fair.

Funny that as I do play firefight and clearly a lot of people that babe the mappack do play firefight as its usually the first map to come up in the options to choose your game.

So with your thinking firefight people shouldn't get any maps st all?

You ARE getting 3 maps, lets count them together

1 Unearthed

2 Highlands

3 Condemned

Sorry, I was basing the stats from my friends list, which non have the map pack.

You play firefight because your bad at matchmaking. You have a K/D ration of 0.85 and your in ratio is 0.4! And your most played playlist is living dead, who goes negative in living dead lol.

I guess I should have said this post is for good people only, or maybe even average people, sorry for the mistake.

And also, i'm not saying you can't have new firefight maps, but either put them in there own map pack, which doesn't count as a 'new' map pack (so matchmaking maps are still brought out regularly) or just put them into the game for free.

Wow quoting my k/d ratio, what does that prove exactly? Nothing at all i play for fin nothing more nothing less, if that is the response i get maybe you should return to b.net.

Sensible discussion please my crappy k/d ratio has nothing to do with a map pack, unless they are waiting for me to go positive before they release it. In which case you've all got a long wait lol