Hi I'm Andy

VehementForce

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, my name is Andy and I am a 23 year old IT guy who enjoys gaming on his spare time. So far I have been enjoying Halo 4, but there are some concerns I would like to express, and I also have some questions. Before we go into those concerns/questions, I would like to say good job on Halo 4, 343 Industries. I enjoyed the campaign mode and continue to enjoy the online play.

1. Friendly fire against vehicles

-I find it really frustrating when I get that gauss warhog or tank on Exile, and one of my allies gets mad that he didn't get it, then decides he wants to chuck 2 sticky grenades on my vehicle and then shoot at it.

2. Website gave me hell when trying to sign up

-I have another account on here, under the email [email protected]... No matter what I did, I could NOT log in to the site. I recovered the password, tried logging in with the sent password, but to no avail. It always just sent me to the same login screen, and would at times not even give an indicator message. I gave up and decided to create a new account.

3. The game should provide the option to disable music

-From the woman singing at game startup to the ambient music when waiting in a war game queue, the music is just downright getting old and annoying (No offense). I would really like to see the option to disable this.

4. Re-rolling vote selections

I would like to see the option to vote for other options, like in Halo Reach. If I'm feeling like I want to play on Exile all day, I would like to vote for an option to bring up a new choice of maps to vote from (provided Exile isn't one of the choices).

Now that I got my concerns out of the way, I have some questions:

1. Do deaths by betrayal go on your record? If so, I think they shouldn't.

2. With banshees, I notice sometimes people fire these green explosive balls of energy, how are people doing this? Everytime I'm in a banshee I never managed to do this, despite pressing every button. Is it bad that after 48 levels and having almost a +1000 record I haven't figured this out yet?

3. Are more maps going to be revived from previous games?

Thanks.