Personal Ordinance Drops Need Less Randomness

Cortar

As much as it pains me to say it, they should either be like COD and have a set selection of weapons at set times (basically killstreaks) or the random generator needs to be changed to prevent the current "Feast or Famine" gameplay. Nobody likes losing a game because in the last minutes of a game, when the score is 550-550, you get a selection of Needler, Concussion Rifle, and Speed Boost, while the enemy gets to select from an Incineration Cannon, Binary Rifle, and Damage Boost. A possible change would be: the Left Selection should always be a Tier 1 power weapon, like a sniper, RL, IC, etc, the Down would be a Tier 2: Needler, Concussion Rifle, etc, and the Right would stay the same.

• Like 1

I dont mind the drops so much as I tend to ignore them when I get the option for one. But over all I would like to see one power weapon, one uncommon weapon (IE Needler) and a stat boost per drop. I dont care where they are located on the menu but balance them out a bit so people have a better chance.

Or better yet forgo the power weapons and put in grenades. Have the power weapons as random dual drops on each side of the map. That way people pick the middle tier weapons more often instead of always going for the power weapons.

I dont mind the drops so much as I tend to ignore them when I get the option for one. But over all I would like to see one power weapon, one uncommon weapon (IE Needler) and a stat boost per drop. I dont care where they are located on the menu but balance them out a bit so people have a better chance.

Or better yet forgo the power weapons and put in grenades. Have the power weapons as random dual drops on each side of the map. That way people pick the middle tier weapons more often instead of always going for the power weapons.

Agreed, plus i get annoyed when im given the same options 3 times in a row, so maybe mix them up more often, and with the one hit kill weapons, make them a little rarer to find in the drops

Have to agree with this, I got 2 x needler/speedboost/pulse grenades drops in 1 round of BTB on ragnarok and from what I saw my teammates were gettin little good stuff either, on the oher hand the opposition at 1 point had 2 unsc snipers and 2 binary rifle users!!!

Now we were on top but still the uneven spread to the drops was immense, we had the hill and just could not go any further as they had 4 snipers!!

If they even made it that the drops on each team were even then not too bad but this random system is very annoying and has too much of an influence on the game imo.

As much as it pains me to say it, they should either be like COD and have a set selection of weapons at set times (basically killstreaks) or the random generator needs to be changed to prevent the current "Feast or Famine" gameplay. Nobody likes losing a game because in the last minutes of a game, when the score is 550-550, you get a selection of Needler, Concussion Rifle, and Speed Boost, while the enemy gets to select from an Incineration Cannon, Binary Rifle, and Damage Boost. A possible change would be: the Left Selection should always be a Tier 1 power weapon, like a sniper, RL, IC, etc, the Down would be a Tier 2: Needler, Concussion Rifle, etc, and the Right would stay the same.

Omg I couldn't even read anymore! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! Lmao. I hate it when that happens! I want my beamrifle UNSC shotgun and my incineration cannon.

Wow can it get any worse lol, (and yes this is me flaming a little but this is not the first time it has happened)

Been playing BTB and well what can I say its been Needler to concussion rifle back to needler for exactly 8 loadouts lol, These games having been played on ragnarok these weapons have not served me well, to add insult not 1 damage boost in any of them.

Now this annoyed me but the thing that made me come here to flame was getting killed by UNSc snipe from enemy base, spawn then die from UNSC snipe from pelican (diff sniper), spawn die from beam rifle from opposite pelican, then to really annoy me next death is from binary rifle.

Now that means that the enemy got 3 sniper rifles at least in ordinances and i did not notice 1 of my team sniping.

The fairness of the ordinace drops is ridiculous, maybe the enemy had the perk for try again on ordinace (you know what I mean) but still this made us go from winning to getting hammered, ordinance are meant to improve a game not just destroy 1 team.. They need to do something about this on BTB, in slayer all options are of some use but on Ragnarok what help is a Hammer unless you camp with invis and TBH who wants that.