STOP POSTING TOPICS THAT ARE ALREADY OUT THERE!!!!

Rumerboy

People gotta stop reporting topics, I'm tired of there being topics like "Halo side games while 4,5,&6 are being made" then people make a topic called "Halo side games",it's annoying!! or If theres already a topic about story ideas, then someone puts an idea about Spartan lll's in it, then someone else decides to make their entire own post about the SAME THING, just because they wanna get more comments! So on behalf of everyone please stop being apa nuisance and creating dumb, or already created topics for no reason. Thanks! ;)

Haha ok thanks it's getting pretty. Annoying

Clear up is going to start tomorrow. So don't hate me! Lol

Will start getting a bit more strict with threads starting as well either locking or deleting all together

Also going to create some pinned threads to discuss certain common themes. If you folks have any ideas for threads you'd like to see created/pinned pm me.

Clear up is going to start tomorrow. So don't hate me! Lol

Will start getting a bit more strict with threads starting as well either locking or deleting all together

Also going to create some pinned threads to discuss certain common themes. If you folks have any ideas for threads you'd like to see created/pinned pm me.

I was hoping the moderators were going to put the smack down on the forums at some point.

Most of the current mods have been on here a while and have close to or over 1,000 posts. I dont thin we qualify yet LuLz although I do agree with you. B.net threads are mostly trolls these days.

I'm a Troll. To be honest, but I only troll trolls.

Most of the current mods have been on here a while and have close to or over 1,000 posts. I dont thin we qualify yet LuLz although I do agree with you. B.net threads are mostly trolls these days.

I'm a Troll. To be honest, but I only troll trolls.

People gotta stop reporting topics, I'm tired of there being topics like "Halo side games while 4,5,&6 are being made" then people make a topic called "Halo side games",it's annoying!! or If theres already a topic about story ideas, then someone puts an idea about Spartan lll's in it, then someone else decides to make their entire own post about the SAME THING, just because they wanna get more comments! So on behalf of everyone please stop being apa nuisance and creating dumb, or already created topics for no reason. Thanks! ;)

I X2 that. COMPLETELY true.

Can I be a moderator? Or am I to young? I am at least more mature than many of the other people here that is older than me, and almost everyone one bungies site :)

MANY people are more mature than Bungie's community...

And what do you expect? Nothing is known of the game, so people are suggesting. They suggested everything they want now, so they just repeat stuff and make stupid things. It's how all forums work. Once something is released, you'll see a bunch of topics just about it, and when the game is like a month from release, it's just stupid stuff. Always happens. It's happening on the Gears 3 forums, but I find those interesting still

We have no Searchbar.

Now please, quit posting topics that are completely irrelevant to Halo 4.

I'm afraid nobody will listen to you, unfortunately... all those new kids don't know how to sift through the forum topics or don't feel like reviving a dead topic because they don't like old things... Sad face... that hurt me emotionally... I'm the oldest thing here.