Why does the BR have two reticles ?

Xvudux

I can't figure out why the hell would the BR have two reticles like its not bad enough already 5 shots to kill someone, can't be used long range at all and to top it all of it has TWO reticles it's not a God dam DMR 343 get you're act to gether and stop running Halo4 ,Reach 2.0 is what the title should be.

• Like 1

I can't figure out why the hell would the BR have two reticles like its not bad enough already 5 shots to kill someone, can't be used long range at all and to top it all of it has TWO reticles it's not a God dam DMR 343 get you're act to gether and stop running Halo4 ,Reach 2.0 is what the title should be.

BR85HB_Scope.gif

I don't see the second one 0_o

• Like 1

He means because there's a smaller, fainter reticule inside the big one.

The larger one is bullet magnetism range. If your target is in that when you fire and it's turned red, you'll hit it.

The smaller one is precision. If the reticule isn't red (out of aim assist range) then the bullets will all land in that, or if this is passed over the body, that's exactly where the bullets will hit.

• Like 1

^^^

And to make you ask stupid questions about one thing then to rant about something completely unrelated.

Face it man. Any three round burst weapon in life isn't a long range weapon. It's short to mid-long range capable, but not on par with the DMR's range. It's simple science.

I say this thread is answered and should be locked.

• Like 2