Rampant cheating in CTF playlist.

Cocoa

The CTF playlist seems to be filled with a lot of cheating. I have seen the following things occur in the past 3 days

Flag carrier running three times faster than me when I am sprinting with mobility.

Aimbot like crazy.

DMR firing at a extreme rate of fire.

Needler rate of fire.

Mantis with rockets that do not ever run out.

Invincibility to stickies

Guy had two plasmas on him, they exploded and he kept going like they were mosquitos.

Anyone else seen this tomfoolery?

I know about the mantis thing, it's a glitch on the reloading cycle. If you time it right there's no break in it at all.

Aimbot? I know they're out there but film or it didn't happen.

The rest of it sounds like you picked up on games that were extremely hosty although the double sticky thing could have been overshield I guess. It really would be better if you could provide some film to go with this. Go into a lobby and someone with a Zimbabwe connection has host and it's not gonna be a fun game.

I did a video last night of me plowing some flag carrier over at full speed with the ghost boosters on an everything and he didn't sustain ANY damage and continued on to the hill. I'll upload it but does anyone know how to get it from my fileshare to here?

Needless to say I lodged a complaint for cheating and avoided him. It was total bull.

Well not the hill. He captured the flag I meant.

I did a video last night of me plowing some flag carrier over at full speed with the ghost boosters on an everything and he didn't sustain ANY damage and continued on to the hill. I'll upload it but does anyone know how to get it from my fileshare to here?

Needless to say I lodged a complaint for cheating and avoided him. It was total bull.

If you put it in your fileshare and tag with something, and then post the tag and your gamertag, we can manually look it up that way.

As for the Ghost... its collision damage is notoriously temperamental. I've been betrayed by teammates who weren't even going full normal speed while at full shield, and I've not even dropped the shields of opponents after hitting them head-on with full boost.

As for cheating, I haven't really noticed anything that couldn't just be explained by extreme lag. There's been once or twice where my weapons have been literally useless (emptying clips into people at point-blank range without even dropping their shields), but even that seems to be more because of my connection that any outright cheating.

Question, how can you tell if someone is using aimbot?

Their crosshair will track your motions perfectly - it won't move around with a little bit of error whilst generally staying on target (as with regular human players) but will move exactly as you do, usually even through walls and obstacles.

I think that might be lag or something, it's happened to me with the ghost in previous halos where i barrel into someone at max boost and they just kinda slide away....really retarded.