Zombies in HALO 4!!

ßĿ♡♡ṖY♡ИƐ

Firefight is not to different from zombie in COD. The main difference is that you start in a small area and unlock new parts of the map as you progress through the waves. Also you upgrade your guns along the way. I think firefight (or Floodfight, win) you should start out with maybe an assault rifle and a pistol. As you progress through waves you get better and stronger weapons with the ordinance drop pods. That way you don't get the sniper or rocket launcher round one.

Also the ability for firefight to be like invasion where you also have objectives to complete to unlock other parts of the level as well.

Make it a bit more different from CoD. For the most part, I'm all for it.

i wouldent mind if you play john and fight endles waves of floods kinda like COD, but bekouse it is halo it will not be like COD

+ and dont do like in cod the flodz/zombiez become harder and harder that retarded they should have dificoult lvls like easy,normal,heroic,legendary..

no zombies in halo 4, we got firefight. All you need to do with firefight is make little changes. I dont know about you guys but i liked FF in ODST way more then reach because it was harder, and you had to work as a team not against each other fighting for points. I think they should make FF more like it was in ODST