DO NOT put the SAW in the MLG matchmaking playlist!!

Sean Connell

343 industries, I will prove to you that the saw is the worst weapon possible to insert into MLG. GameBattles competitions put the saw in the MLG maps and it destroys competition. In 1v1's the person with a saw annihilates everyone up close. It is IMPOSSIBLE to use a dmr and beat someone using a saw up close unless the person with the saw is an atrocious halo player.

343 Industries, by reading the feedback on this thread of people supporting my opinion, please take their word. A random sampling of even a few people can represent MLG players as a whole!

• Like 2

2. I have done a few 1v1s and found that people with the saw are easy to tackle with a well placed grenade and a DMR

3. 343 has been having MLG pros help them with MLG gametype, if the SAW is added its because the pros wanted it

This is all the truth. I feel like the Saw is powerful, but it's an ordinance drop so that's ok. Also, grenades trump the Saw any day of the week, like Virus said.

• Like 1

maybe they should take out the sniper too, its really powerful from long range....

the SAW is a power weapon, no **** its going to tear you up... especially due to the fact its a no skill weapon at close range (just hold the trigger and aim at centre body mass) or a few short bursts from a longer range can occasionally beat a bad DMR'er

I personally don't like it in MLG due to the fact it requires little skill with big reward. My sister would probably beat me 1v1 with the SAW, but if she picked up a sniper she would fail.

SAW just noobs things up and shortens the skill gap.