Halo 4 Forge Issue

Anatamize

I forge a lot, and most of my maps are intricate and complicated. I started noticing this on my castle map, when I noticed I went back into forge later to finish my map and do weapon placement, when I noticed every single block was rotated incorrectly by a few degrees. (1-4 degrees) Normally I wouldn't care about something like this, but every 5 steps or so there would be a bump in the floor because it would go up or down in some weird rotation, when I did rotate snap 90 degrees. I then noticed every time you open up a map in forge, the blocks get edited by a few degrees. If you play the map in custom games it works fine, but if you re-open a map in forge, I guess the way 343 coded it, it loads all the blocks wrong by a few degrees and then you have to manually go into forge and re-snap everything back to normal, re-save it then you can play it in custom games. But if you ended it and went back into forge it would mess up again.

Tell me if anyone else is experiencing this.

My friend has also experienced this.