Bring Back Assault from H2!

XGI Serenity XI

It was on Halo 3 as well and yes I do think it needs to be brought back. Was my favorite objective type game out of them all. The neutral objective game types need to come back as well. I've also been wondering why they got rid of Territories as well.

Assault in Halo 2 was different from the Assault in Halo 3.

I think they need to bring back all of the previous gametypes. I do not understand why they feel the need to take out gametypes whenever they add a new one.

Don't worry, they will probably bring them back... But only if you buy the future DLC map packs....

• Like 1

I think they need to bring back all of the previous gametypes. I do not understand why they feel the need to take out gametypes whenever they add a new one.

I don't understand why they do it either. Who cares how many game types in the playlist there is. I was playing MW3 today and it has 29 different game types. 29!!!! And halo 4 has 9......Really???? There doesn't need to be that small of amount of game types. Sure you can say well the community will be more divided if there's more then oh let's say 10-15 game types. When I was playing MM just 10 minutes ago all the Infinity game types had over 15K players. Big Team had 30k and regular had 20k. I'm pretty sure adding more would be okay.

There needs to be 1bomb and 1Flag, YES.

The playlists right now are actually offensive. "Here's a regular match for you, we tried to regulate it so it doesn't seem too fun in any direction, but its still regulated enough so you won't feel too different from any other playlist."

Where's big team heavy? Team snipers? 1Bomb/Flag? And just more crazy/fun gametypes rather then this typical BS boring crap.