our very own cortana

NAMUH38

Only cool as a choice. I don't want to hear someone talking while I'm playing. Not unless they are gonna point out okay stuff that is somewhat relevant. If they are just there to say "Way to go, you got a kill!" I'd rather do without. But if you had a choice...? I'd go with Roland. "Oh NO! PROMEATHEANS!" AHHHH!!!!

Only cool as a choice. I don't want to hear someone talking while I'm playing. Not unless they are gonna point out okay stuff that is somewhat relevant. If they are just there to say "Way to go, you got a kill!" I'd rather do without. But if you had a choice...? I'd go with Roland. "Oh NO! PROMEATHEANS!" AHHHH!!!!

if it were to be present during a match feeding you useful info, I think it would have to take up the tactical and/or support package

good point

itcould get annoying

This is an awesome idea!

List of feature they should have:

-Four voices to choose from, two male two female.

-Gives you actual useful info in battle like: The rocket lancher dropped in the south east corner or You are out numbered 3 to 1 i recomend calling for reinforcements or get out of there.

-Useful info for improving your game like you need to reload more often, it leaves you at a disadvantage.

-Maybe an armor mod that gives you a sensor for your AI to use to detect hologram deployment or vehicle heading your way.

Halo 5 baby

This is an awesome idea!

List of feature they should have:

-Four voices to choose from, two male two female.

-Gives you actual useful info in battle like: The rocket lancher dropped in the south east corner or You are out numbered 3 to 1 i recomend calling for reinforcements or get out of there.

-Useful info for improving your game like you need to reload more often, it leaves you at a disadvantage.

-Maybe an armor mod that gives you a sensor for your AI to use to detect hologram deployment or vehicle heading your way.

Halo 5 baby

I don't want some dewsh telling me what to do. Lol. Unless its Roland. He can stay.