Hi everybody !

John Livermore

I'm a new recruit to the Halo series yes that's right I have never played Halo in my life ! I'd have to say I'm impressed so far with the game being that I just got it for xmas. If there are any helpful sites around the galaxy so I can get up to speed or help with game play I'd greatly apprecieate it very much. Anything you'd like to know about me feel free to ask I've got nothing to hide but I'll start with a few details about myself. I dealt with kidney disease all my life in April of 2012 I got what you call a needle in a haystack: a new kidney! I do support organ donation because it save's lives I'm not gona get started with all the mumbo jumbo about donation except this consider it and spread the word but that's all i will say about it I'm in no ways a preacher! If you have any questions about kidney disease feel free to ask. Anyways, my other hobbies are football (GO SKINS!), baseball and racing, avid movie collector, a freakishly avid Star Wars collector anyone has something to give up Star Wars related seek me out I'll make an offer ! I have 4 children and one granddaughter( paybacks are hell aren't they son!!) whom I love and cherish every moment I'm with them. The other game's I also play are: Borderlands 2, Ghost Recon, Madden and many others that would take to long to type. My GT is FeloniousRuby35( xbox picked it) if anyone has a ideas of a new GT suggestions are welcome. That about it but always feel free to ask

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...