couple of questions if someone has time to help!

John Livermore

I just started playing Halo period just yesterday and I must say its quite what I expected very very COOL. Anyways I've come to a point into the campaign that I feel to ask a few question simple but if I don't ask I'll never know.

1: Is it me but do first time players use up there weapons and cant find on the battlefield a common among first timers?

2: In the campaign I've gotten to the point just past the sequence about the core and tele-ported to somewhere close and as Cortana says hoof it a little I've come across this flying object that I can't seem to bring down the only description I have is that it has what appears to have eye's attached to it do I aim for the middle or do I aim for the eye's to bring it down?

3: the aircraft use's a shield to protect some kind of soldier and I keep running out of ammo trying to kill it what's up with that?

If anyone can help with the issues I'd greatly appreciate it!

• Like 1

1: It isnt uncommon for ammo to be sparse. The game is designed like that. So no its not just you.

2: I am unsure as to what part you are talking about. Could you provide a little more info on where you are stuck?

3: I think you are talking about when you first encounter the Mantis mech. You need to start up the MAC cannon to take that thing down. Otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about.

1: Is it me but do first time players use up there weapons and cant find on the battlefield a common among first timers? ​ yes you'll run out of ammo even if you're a pro.

2: In the campaign I've gotten to the point just past the sequence about the core and tele-ported to somewhere close and as Cortana says hoof it a little I've come across this flying object that I can't seem to bring down the only description I have is that it has what appears to have eye's attached to it do I aim for the middle or do I aim for the eye's to bring it down? ​ aim for the eye if your talking about a watcher

3: the aircraft use's a shield to protect some kind of soldier and I keep running out of ammo trying to kill it what's up with that? ​ kill the "watcher" then kill the target.

if you have any other questions hit me up

• Like 1