My Halo 4 wishlist

wookieeassassin

Please bring back invasion. It was the best part of Reach.

I would really enjoy the grenade launcher back. The sticky detonator is far too slow to be useful against vehicles and is basically just something you rush up to a crowd and shoot jn. The grenade launcher had EMP and could also be used skillfully against infantry. The grenade launcher is different enough from the sticky detonator and railgun that I hope it is added at a later date. I mean, a fair amount of the code for it could be transferred over to the new engine I would think?

Please bring a UNSC flying vehicle back. The pelican is already flyable in the campaign so I feel like its inclusion wouldn't be that difficult aside from balancing issues. Maybe with some DLC there could be a game mode where you have to drop teammates into battle with a pelican? That would be cool

Other than a few things I am really enjoying the game and this list is more of a "it would be cool if" instead of a complaint list. I already have more hours than Reach by far

I enjoyed Invasion, but the gametype wasn't exactly extremely popular. It takes a ton of work to get that gametype going and I feel that, at least at the moment, there are many more things for them to work on. Ultimately, though, I'd love to see Invasion come back.