Tools Of Destruction

Baeztoberfest

Did you jack anyone? Often the cause of death for beating a vehicle to death changes. In Halo 3 if you boarded a Wraith and beat it down in the DLC map "Avalanche" it would count as a gravity hammer kill (there was no gravity hammer on the map). Similarly if you splattered somebody with the Hornet on Avalanche you would get a collision kill (Pictured as a traffic cone). Likewise if you were to detonate a hog by shooting it with your DMR it would likely be the hog explosion which kills its occupants, not your DMR shot.

The important thing is that they got dead and you made it happen, but it can be fun getting a weird tool of destruction.

Did you jack anyone? Often the cause of death for beating a vehicle to death changes. In Halo 3 if you boarded a Wraith and beat it down in the DLC map "Avalanche" it would count as a gravity hammer kill (there was no gravity hammer on the map). Similarly if you splattered somebody with the Hornet on Avalanche you would get a collision kill (Pictured as a traffic cone). Likewise if you were to detonate a hog by shooting it with your DMR it would likely be the hog explosion which kills its occupants, not your DMR shot.

The important thing is that they got dead and you made it happen, but it can be fun getting a weird tool of destruction.

Well they don't call me BAEZ, mantis slayer, TOBERFEST for nothing! Lol. Yeah there was alot of that going on. And skyjacking.

I get these all the time, it's mainly in games where I destoy vehicles with the sniper rifle, I'll take out a fully loaded warthog, and I guess the sniper shot causes the vehicle to...explode. There was a game I played where my tool of destruction was 6 explosions. It was odd.

I managed to get killed by the guardians in mutliplayer once, I sniped someone out of a ghost but it was running towards me, and the now empty vehicle barreled into me.

I get these all the time, it's mainly in games where I destoy vehicles with the sniper rifle, I'll take out a fully loaded warthog, and I guess the sniper shot causes the vehicle to...explode. There was a game I played where my tool of destruction was 6 explosions. It was odd.

I managed to get killed by the guardians in mutliplayer once, I sniped someone out of a ghost but it was running towards me, and the now empty vehicle barreled into me.

I was wondering if the guardians were back...

And yeah I had like 6 explosion kills yesterday. Lol.

Once I got Tank Dropper as my tool of destruction in an Exile MATCHMAKING game...I think it was from when I kept causing exploded/nonexploded vehicles to fly and hit enemy players as a result of explosions I caused (i.e. fuel rod, SPNKr, grenade, etc.).

• Like 3

• 3 months later...