Has 343i completely ignored the community regarding custom games and forge options?

M7cah

That's all I have to say. We as the faithful Halo community have waited for this game to arrive, we purchased it, and now we don't get half of the custom games and forge options that we got in the previous Halo games. We don't even get a decent sized forge map! This is completely unacceptable. Read this forum: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127421_Custom-game-options-are-unacceptable--343.aspx So as you can see I am not the only one with this opinion, bring back what has made Halo great. We don't need any "new" features, we need the options that we fell in love with back when Bungie was in charge of the Halo franchise. No excuses, Microsoft gave you the right to carry one the series, and so far you have seriously messed it up. Stop holding back the community from being creative, let US make Halo better, because obviously you don't know how to. Maybe if you listened to the community rather than ignoring them and focused on the traditional elements of Halo such as "options" half as much as you focused on graphics and copying Call of Duty than the faithful community might be a little happier. Yet you continue to ignore us. It seems everytime someone posts a negative forum on here or Halo Waypoint, you're either with 343i or against them, well let me tell you- Us loyal Halo players, those that started playing the series since Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, and even Halo: Reach when Bungie was in charge are saddened at what Halo 4 has become, no more creativity... just new graphics, less options, and elements from Call of Duty in an attempt to attract non-Halo vets to the series to make more money. 343i, it's not about making money, it's about making a quality game; Call of Duty isn't a quality game, yet it sells more copies than any other game, don't go down that path. Save Halo, it's not too late!

I agree that we should be getting more options for forge and custom games. That being said though, I feel like there are much more fundamental issues at hand that 343 should be addressing (i.e. lag issues, potential bugs and balancing). As soon as that is completed, or fairly close, I'd like to see more forge and customs options coming into play.

The way I see it, there's honestly only a few things they need to fix:

1) Re-add Juggernaut, Infection, Race, and Invasion that they took out for some reason I can't even think of

2) Add in a Forge World

3) Re-balance Multiplayer and Re-add the competitive playlists that were in all the previous games (Double Team, Multiteam, ect)

However I think 1 and 2 are more important. Multiplayer is good, but without the creative games that revolve around a Large Map to Forge on and those specific Game Types... Everything would just get boring after a while

• Like 1

The way I see it, there's honestly only a few things they need to fix:

1) Re-add Juggernaut, Infection, Race, and Invasion that they took out for some reason I can't even think of

2) Add in a Forge World

3) Re-balance Multiplayer and Re-add the competitive playlists that were in all the previous games (Double Team, Multiteam, ect)

However I think 1 and 2 are more important. Multiplayer is good, but without the creative games that revolve around a Large Map to Forge on and those specific Game Types... Everything would just get boring after a while

I agree with you completely, glad to know that some people are on my side! Zuko 'Zarhamee obviously never forged in Halo: Reach and barely played Halo 3/Reach custom games, that's probably why he's content with Halo 4's.

Halo Reach: People say that Forge World has too little variety in scenery.

Halo 4: Everybody says that the new maps are to small and wants Forge World back.

Perhaps if people didn't complain constantly they'd get more attention. Besides, the new Forge maps are fine.

Shut up. 343i did a crap job why are you defending them. Forge world was great but there was problems that needed tone addressed. 343 complete ignored the fans and did their own thing and flopped. 3 tiny maps, riddle with kill zones. The maps are so **** that we want forge world back.