late christmas gift bullet poof emblem

Caboose The Ace

Halo_4_preorder_bonus_(Amazon_Bulletproof_emblem).pngdo u want a chance at winning the bulletproof emblem then heres how

pm or write in this thread why u want it the contest ends january 7th so get busy

also u must have a real reson not becase i want to also this isnt trading as im giving it i want nothing in return

i wish u all luck

I want it so I can replace the Sniper Shoulders from Reach xD

I miss them :crybaby:

Oh and pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ATTETION ALL IVE AT THE MOMMENT LOST THE CODE I THINK I KNOW WHERE IT IS BUT 4 NOW THE CONTEST HAS A FEW MORE HOURS EXTRA SO YAY 4 U PLEPLZ IF I CANNOT FIND IT I BUY ANOTHER 1

sorry 4 the caps but i gotta get peaplez attion

update i lost the code but my dads go it on his email so now gotta wait till he gets home

The winner ofHalo_4_preorder_bonus_(Amazon_Bulletproof_emblem).pngthis emblem the bulletproof emblem is lenard church congrates church elitesniper u weere close though and lil dog was close to winning but i choose church in the end ill pm him the code now

You dirty blues always stick together!

Congrats anyway church...dirtbag :)