What is the point??

ggsincere

Granted I'm not level 70 yet. I have all the halo games been playing halo for many years. WTF were you thinking when you made this game I would of saved my money and purchased cod ops2 if I knew that I could not get passed level 70, its like my buddy said WTF is the point of xp now with no result or am I missing something? From listening to the people on these forums its obvious to me 343 could careless about ANYTHING!!! I just don't get it.

• Like 1

It's not like XP will really make a difference in the end anyway. However, from your perspective, I'd imagine you mus be competitive? In which case, practice and improve your abilities above all else. When ranked playlists come (and they will), you will have an edge over the competition because of your time spend practicing and honing your skills.

• Like 1

Thanks for the insults and no input on my question I'm not an idiot I do know that playing a game is supposed to be fun If xp don't matter than why have it at all? I'm a part time gamer I play after work to relax and to insult me and say I have no life obviously had nothing to do with what I was asking.

Thanks for the insults and no input on my question I'm not an idiot I do know that playing a game is supposed to be fun If xp don't matter than why have it at all? I'm a part time gamer I play after work to relax and to insult me and say I have no life obviously had nothing to do with what I was asking.

um, they ARE SAYING you should enjoy the game, not for XP or anything. just enjoy the game for fun.