Friday Night Customs #1

SatanicBagels

--- FRIDAY NIGHT CUSTOMS ---

January 11th @ 7:30 - whenever it dies down EST

After the resounding success of Fishy's New Years Playdate I think that there was a general consensus that stuff like that needs to happen again (For those of you that didn't attend, It was absolutely amazing). While I'm sure that the event staff will be doing all sorts of amazing stuff regarding community fun as they always have in the past, I do think that it would work wonders for us as a community to have a scheduled Custom Game Night for people to come and have fun in.

What I'm proposing is simple. Every Friday night we set up a custom game lobby (or 2 if this is met with that much success) and anybody in the community is welcome to join in on the fun. So just post your Gamertag in a comment below along with whether you will be able to host, as well as whether you will be bringing guests along with you (We always love to bring new people into our wonderful little community).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your Gamertag

2. Whether or not you can host

3. Whether you will have guests (how many?)

Yuppers, I think she will allow you to do this though, but yeah best to contact her first, otherwise whats the point of an events manager lol

You don't contact quilts for custom game night, you contact her for events.

Also, I really do hope I can make it. So go ahead and sign me up for it, but next play date I host will hopefully be a bigger success.

For those who joined my group yesterday for the New Years Playdate, we did 8 hours of non-stop custom games. I also host custom games every Friday starting at 6:00 MST. Unfortunately, I can only hold 16 at a time so there are usually 20-30 request who can't get in. I will send them your way. Always glad to see more custom game nights going. BTW, this week is on REACH. We had such an overwhelming request for a custom game night to go back to REACH that we are switching it up. For those who would like to stay on Halo 4(like they should) I will post your gamertag up in my official game night thread. If that's ok, which, I hope it is.