Your Favorite Explosive Ordnance.

OMG Treason

So, what is your favorite explosive ordnance forum?

Mine would be the Fuel Rod Cannon. I really love using this thing for CQC and when I pick it up I usually go on a tear.

Runners up would be

-Sticky Detonator: Because I like using my friends as suicide bombers and setting up traps.

-Incine. Cannon: For its sheer destructive force.

• Like 1

I'm assuming that we are not counting Spartan Laser? My best would have to be the incineration cannon. To point out the obvious it is very hard not to get at least 1-2 kills with it and it has impressive anti-vehicle capabilities.

My runner up would be the Sticky Detonator. While it doesn't have the power of any of the others it is very good at a wide variety of different things. It can seal of bottlenecks, be hidden around corners, and is not easily noticed in your hands like the others are.

• Like 1

Wow, I never thought of that. Doesn't that kill your teammate too though, if he/she has already been shot by the enemy?

I only do that in customs when FF is off. Otherwise I believe it does kill your teammates. But I do attach it to friendly mongooses and blow it once my buddy reaches the other side of the map and gets off. Makes a big boom and sends the mongoose out for a splatter (got a few this way).

• Like 2

I only do that in customs when FF is off. Otherwise I believe it does kill your teammates. But I do attach it to friendly mongooses and blow it once my buddy reaches the other side of the map and gets off. Makes a big boom and sends the mongoose out for a splatter (got a few this way).

Nice. Those must be some hilarious Splatter medals.

Probably the Sticky Detonator, Incin. Cannon is a close runner up.

I get the Fuel Rod gun so rarely I don't know that I have any idea how much I like it in this game. I think I've gotten to use it 1-2 times max. I didn't even realize how rarely I was getting it because I get it SO rarely I actually forgot it was a potential ordinance.