Spartan Ops question

Forcewielder

I just recently have begun playing Spartan Ops, but when I search under Find Games the only missions shown are the five chapters in episode 2. I want to start from the beginning but I want to play with people. Is there a reason only episode 2 is available to play with other people? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help.

I just recently have begun playing Spartan Ops, but when I search under Find Games the only missions shown are the five chapters in episode 2. I want to start from the beginning but I want to play with people. Is there a reason only episode 2 is available to play with other people? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help.

You have to select the missions from the other episodes yourself. They rotate through the playlist episode by episode. At least until the next part of Spartan Ops comes out

Yeah I know you can pick any of them to play if you don't care about playing by yourself. But yeah thank you.

Do you know the reasoning for not having them all available under Find Games?

Because they system they designed apparently doesnt support having them all up for matchmaking. Which I agree with. Otherwise people would be so spread out that you would never find a match for each chapter.

• 3 weeks later...