I'm Dissapointed with Halo 4

realsarge

Let me start by saying that I'm a long time Halo fan. My first video game was Halo 2 on the xbox and Halo 2 was my first online experience. Halo has always been my first choice when it comes to shooters above all else but recently Halo 4 has really killed my love of the franchise, And to all you MLG wannabe trolls out there i dont just succk at the game. I go positive almost every match and i actually have a sense of awarness and strategy. But back to my point, the campaign was pretty good theres no denying that eventhough i was dissapointed at the lack of easter eggs. Spartan-Ops is a cool addition but im dissapointed that i play the same 5 maps every week. forge is still ok but in my oppinion ALL of the maps succk, both for forge and multiplayer. When I'm in a game i find myself voting for the map i hate the least not the map i actually want to play. The new Crimmson maps are ok but i hate the lack of forge options on all 3 of them. I just feel that 343i put all their time into making the maps look good instead of focusing on functionality and that applies to all the maps. On to multiplayer. I think 343 tried to do way too much. They need to go back to the simple mechanics of the older Halo's in the next game. I hate the new loadout system because it plays too much like CoD (which i hate ALOT) in my mind. I loved Halo because everybody started off on equal footing and the game relied purely on skill and not what weapons you spawn with. All i see in multiplayer in halo 4 is dmr's, boltshots, and either invisibility or jetpack, and it annoys the crap out of me that EVERYONE spawns with dmr's and everygame i play at least one person hides with invisibility and it makes me rage. No griffball in matchmaking WTF 343, thats all i need to say and why is it oddball and not assault WTF? Infection is broken, to make the flood look cool you completely cannabalized the game type. I cant customize the game at all, no fat kid or cops and robbers. I find myself playing no where near as many custom games as i normally would because there are no good maps and flood just doesnt work on a custom games level. what I want to know is why would 343 take one of the best parts about Halo and ruin it? Oh and not to mention that i can join in the middle of a game, thats crap. Before halo 4 i never quit a game but now i do on occasion because theres no penalty if you do and that ruins the game for the poor sap who takes my place because he will more than likely join the losing team and the worst part is he will join with no idea about the tactical situation of the game. So ya in conclusion i guess 343 can you please focus on making the game functional instead of making the game look visually appealing, and please have a beta next time so we can sort out alot of this mess BEFORE the game comes out.

If your going to troll **** off, if you are going to actually be constructive and have a good conversation i will listen. Sorry for spelling and grammar.

Let me start by saying that I'm a long time Halo fan. My first video game was Halo 2 on the xbox and Halo 2 was my first online experience. Halo has always been my first choice when it comes to shooters above all else but recently Halo 4 has really killed my love of the franchise, And to all you MLG wannabe trolls out there i dont just succk at the game. I go positive almost every match and i actually have a sense of awarness and strategy. But back to my point, the campaign was pretty good theres no denying that eventhough i was dissapointed at the lack of easter eggs dude theres a golden grenade lol. Spartan-Ops is a cool addition but im dissapointed that i play the same 5 maps every week What did you expect?! If they made a new episode every day it would be done in like 3-4 weeks they made it like that so more people would play for longer . forge is still ok but in my oppinion ALL of the maps succk, both for forge and multiplayer. When I'm in a game i find myself voting for the map i hate the least not the map i actually want to playI actually agree partially with this the part I agree with is that I never get on my favorite map, but that isn't to say ALL the maps are horrible! I feel like the new maps are a great addition to the multiplayer . The new Crimmson maps are ok but i hate the lack of forge options on all 3 of them I liked all the crimson maps when I had them. Not much of a forger so I wouldn't be able to argue. I just feel that 343i put all their time into making the maps look good instead of focusing on functionality and that applies to all the maps. explain? On to multiplayer. I think 343 tried to do way too much. They need to go back to the simple mechanics of the older Halo's in the next game. I hate the new loadout system because it plays too much like CoD (which i hate ALOT) in my mind. You understand that soo many games have the same concepts within them just because CoD has a killcam and a load out doesn't mean it is theirs only. I loved Halo because everybody started off on equal footing and the game relied purely on skill and not what weapons you spawn with. All i see in multiplayer in halo 4 is dmr's, boltshots, and either invisibility or jetpack, and it annoys the crap out of me that EVERYONE spawns with dmr's and everygame umm not me? i play at least one person hides with invisibility and it makes me rage. No griffball in matchmaking WTF 343 <--------------------------------GOOD BOY , thats all i need to say and why is it oddball and not assault WTF? No clue PLAY BALL! Infection is broken, to make the flood look cool you completely cannabalized the game type. I cant customize the game at all, no fat kid or cops and robbers. I find myself playing no where near as many custom games as i normally would because there are no good maps and flood just doesnt work on a custom games level.Play in one of our playdates then come talk to me about no great customs. what I want to know is why would 343 take one of the best parts about Halo and ruin it? Oh and not to mention that i can join in the middle of a game, thats crap. Before halo 4 i never quit a game but now i do on occasion because theres no penalty if you do and that ruins the game for the poor sap who takes my place because he will more than likely join the losing team and the worst part is he will join with no idea about the tactical situation of the game. So ya in conclusion i guess 343 can you please focus on making the game functional instead of making the game look visually appealing, and please have a beta next time so we can sort out alot of this mess BEFORE the game comes out.

If your going to troll **** off, if you are going to actually be constructive and have a good conversation i will listen. Sorry for spelling and grammar.

"REALsarge" Really really?! Here's my diagnosis