What I think should be in Halo 5

Furi0usGeorgeX

Just a list and some details that I think should be in Halo 5.

Forge

I liked the idea of 3 different forge maps for Halo 4. But those maps aren't as large as the original forge world, and most of the space was taken up by unnatural objects (buildings). I think there should still be multiple forge maps in Halo 5, but larger and more natural. Of course, many of the community (myself included) are very impressed by the Far Cry 3 map creator, which allows you to customize the landscape with terrain paint tools, water levels, weather, time of day, foliage placement, and much more. We would be very pleased if something similar were applied to Halo 5. I think it would be awesome if the forge ball was a sentinel instead, so the forger can defend themselves from other players.

Firefight

I wasn't particularly dissappointed by the disappearance of Firefight... Originally. Spartan Ops made a good replacement, until 343 stopped releasing episodes a few weeks ago. But the objective to simply survive has always enticed me, and I was extremely excited on the releases of Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach. I think there should be a firefight map editor (or creator), where we can place hostile and friendly spawns and drop points for troops and ordinance. Also, we should get the option as to who is friendly and who is hostile, so you can fight along covenant and hunt down marines. It would also be cool if the flood were involved in firefight, and a thick, green fog rolls in, and spores and flood sacs begin appearing.

Weapons

There were several great weapons in Halo 4 and Halo Reach. The Plasma Cannon and Plasma Rifle should make a return, as well as the SMG from Halo 2 and 3. The Halo Reach Magnum was a good balance between Halo CE and Halo 2's Magnums, but I think it would be cool if we had the heavy, slow firing, poweful magnum, along with the light, fast firing, weaker magnum, for tactical advantages. I think it would be great if there were weapon variants, like a standard SMG or a Suppresed SMG, or Tactical Battle Rifles (with some kind of alternate sights).

Vehicles

There should be assault and transport air vehicles, like banshees and hornets, and falcons and a light covenant transport. We should be able to tint vehicles the way we could change the colors of the mongooses in Halo Reach, for aesthetic and identification reasons. Large maps could have special vehicles, like the Elephants in Halo 3. There could also be more vehicle variants, like the heavy scorpion, which is like the Halo 2 scorpion, and the light scorpion, which is like the Halo 3 scorpion, but lighter armored and faster. This is a long shot, but maybe a large scale map with a huge amount of vehicles, resembling BF3's Armored Kill maps.

Spartan Ops

I think Spartan Ops should stay, but each mission have distinct locations, unless missions are meant to return to areas that we have been. Halo 4's Spartan Ops had several missions replay the same maps. But having several locations would keep Spartan Ops fresh.

Matchmaking

I think it would be best to go back to the Halo Reach/Halo 3 style playlist selection, with multiple playlists in different sections. And there should be different gametype variants like SWATguns or Hot Potato. And the old gametypes like VIP and Territories, and Assault should return, as well as standard infection, but keeping flood, or combining the two.

Theater

Theater mode should have different zoom options and post film editing tools, like fade, blur, contrast, etc.. There should also be a follow tool, like when normally following a player, but it stays focused at a certain angle on the player. There should also be camera shake and border options.

I think I've covered just about everything. Tell me what you guys think of what I would like in Halo 5, and tell me what you guys want.