New Halo 4 Drink (Beer)

Dog

this special Cortana-themed cocktail.

halo 4 cortana cocktail

This delightfully blue drink is made up from Blue Curacao, Alize Bleu Passion, UV Blue Vodka, Blueberry Lemonade Mio, and a bit of Sprite or 7UP. Here’s the full recipe:

Ingredients:

1.5 parts Blue Curacao

2 parts Alizé Bleu Passion

2 parts UV Blue Vodka

1 squeeze Blueberry Lemonade Mio

Lemon Lime soda

Directions: Pour the Blue Curacao over ice into a hurricane or equally tall glass. Float Alizé atop Curacao. Float vodka atop Alizé. Gently pour your lemon lime soda nearing the top. Squeeze a shot of blue concentrated flavoring (Mio). She’s waited a long time for this, John. Savor the moment as if it’s your last.

Between the vodka and the two other alcoholic ingredients, you definitely won’t be feeling any pain after a few of these. Though it might just affect your ability to effectively take down Covenant and Promethean warriors.

The Cortana Cocktail was made by Clint Slowik, and is featured up on The Drunken Moogle, where you can also find Clint’s other Halo concoction, the awesomely-colored Master Chief.

I REPEAT I DID NOT MAKE THIS, I FOUND THIS ONLINE. I DO NOT DRINK! thank you(lol)halo_4_cortana_cocktail.jpg

• Like 3