Placeable corpses in forge for Infection/Flood

ANonLethalNinja

I have always wanted to create fear in the survivor's mind on my infection/flood maps. I thought that having corpses on the map (its in campaign why not forge) would create more fear and maybe a feeling of danger. There could be different kinds of corpses for example a UNSC marine or an Elite or a civillian. They would also be a logical place for weapons on a flood/infection map (marine died you can get his AR) As a second idea there could be tripwires and moving pieces so you could make a trapdoor on ceiling with a corpse or two that when triggered it drops the corpses onto the player. But these are just my opinions, what do you think of my idea?

Cool it's nice to know that people like my idea, for whatever reason i thought i was alone with the corpses idea (BaconShelf also makes a good point with the destroyed vehicles that would be cool).

Like i said before corpses (and destroyed vehicles) are in campaign so we know its possible, so why not give them to us in forge?

That would be so much fun. It would be cool to have data pads that you can customize to be read. So you can have a dead body with a data pad that you can go over to and use the objective button to read it in a little GUI on your screen.

• 2 weeks later...