free for all vs regicide

Caboose The Ace

11 members have voted

1. 1. what was the comminty favrite

• free for all
    • regicde

what one was the comminty favrite was it

regicide a ffa with a tint of objetive 2 varints team regicde and ffa regicde the objetive killing the king

or was it

free for all no one expect yourself no varints just yourself your radar your gun trust no one let your gun do the talking

post your thought and vote

The lack of a FFA playlist baffles me. Regicide replacing lone wolves is just 343 trying too hard to be different and failing. FFA is a staple of ANY multiplayer game. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

This is the fallacy of compacency. Things can always be improved upon even if they aren't broken. However I do agree that FFA should definitely be included.

Or 343 could be smart and just have both vairents in one ffa Playlist. That would be the smart thing to do but this is 343 were talking about.

The lack of a FFA playlist baffles me. Regicide replacing lone wolves is just 343 trying too hard to be different and failing. FFA is a staple of ANY multiplayer game. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Lol about 50 percent of the game wasn't broken yet it got insanly updated for the worse.

People play them the same way. As for which I prefer? I dunno, the only difference is how the winner is picked, and since much of FFA is luck (regicide FFA is still FFA) I don't end up FEELING the difference as much. I enjoy being king and getting bonuses, but really people play like lunatics no matter what in FFA.

I don't know how many morons I see jet packing straight up in haven top mid, but there's one in every game. The king just dives into the fray like he isn't special.

Regicide ends up playing just like FFA slayer, just different way of picking a winner, which never bothers me because players have always won a variety of ways in FFA. You could play an awesome FFA slayer game and go 23-0 with precision weapons and the winner would have gone 25-27 with an assault rifle.

FFA players make all FFA game types look and feel about the same. The type of people who want to play FFA don't compromise their preferences, that's often why they're in the playlist. So FFA regicide = FFA slayer = FFA grifball. People just want to charge with the trigger down no matter what the objective is. That's why you can't make it to the king, the oddball, or the hill a lot of the time, because someone spawned behind you and wants to shoot something. Then someone wins because nobody attacked them. That's FFA, no matter the variant.

Regicide is kinda similar to Juggernaut, except he doesn't have x4 overshields and a Hammer...

Now, Team Regicide is VIP, just with unlimited lives for everyone.

And don't you guys get it? Halo 4 is like CE, the first game in the trilogy, and did CE had all those "modern stuff" like AAs and dual wield? No. Halo 5 is when **** is getting real!