Is master chief a promethean?

Aumfie

NOOOOO I feel so bad for this user this was his first post guys he's being entered into the community I asked the same sort of question as my first post and I got shot down. HARD. Don't make this any worse then it has to be just say that it doesn't resemble master chief. This is what I got on my opening day "Have you read any of the books? Or are you just some random adolescent child seeking the attention of a Matured Reclaimer? Please... Do not dodge my question, Reclaimer." It went on... don't let this happen to him.

wasn't he part of the group of kids that were kidnapped for the spartan program? now I know he's got cybernetics n all that techno jazz. maybe some gene splicing was done to him at a young age. not necessarily promethean, but something else

He is something else, He's a Spartan II

XD But seriously though, if you read " The Fall Of Reach" it explains what happened to him and how he became the bad@$$ we all know and love today.