Space Command Relay

Gamertag : BearClawsKiller

Map : Space Command Relay     Link:   http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/pla...

Gametype : Infected Command Relay     Link:  http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/42a8cfca-a13d-4b4a-b51e-6cea242d48a4

Recommended Player Count : 10-16

Space Command Relay is a flood based map. It is compatible with many flood gametype varients so you can test for yourself to see what you think works best; my personal gametype created for this map is Infected Space Command. The map is considered to be a medium to large scale map with several buildings to hold out in. Regular weapons can be found all throughout the map and makes use of the random ordinances which can be found only outdoors. The main building and holdout place is the structure building in the center of the map which consists of many rooms; it resembles a house styled building. The map was built on Impact. The map is free roam and does not require the player to stay indoors, but the best strategy for surviving is teamwork and being able to hold out and defend an area. The recommended amount of players to be played on this map is 10-16. *Note May have some lag when played with 16 players and if played with few players will not have a fun filled experience. Enjoy!

*Authors Note- The map has been completely finished but is subject to some changes and fixes in the near future. Please give it a try, download, and tell me what you think; feedback is greatly appreciated.You can contact me through my skype, comment on the forum, or message me on Xbox Live. Thank you.

** Thank you to Robius5991 for featuring my map! Check out his channel, scroll down and look in the replies. **

post-31305-0-46586600-1360446080_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Currently since the file share system isn't fully up yet, you will have to use a video capturing device or just snap a picture with a camera from your screen. I'm not sure if there are any other ways, at least to my understanding. But thanks for the nice comment. Feedback is always appreciated.

My friends and I played this map last night and I have to say it is such a fun time! Usually i'm not a big flood guy but this was a blast :)

Hey thanks for giving it a try! I usually don't too much feedback so thanks. I love Flood, I like Infection in Reach, Flood's alright but Reach! Anyways thanks for the support!

Currently since the file share system isn't fully up yet, you will have to use a video capturing device or just snap a picture with a camera from your screen. I'm not sure if there are any other ways, at least to my understanding. But thanks for the nice comment. Feedback is always appreciated.

Hey man just google 'halo 4 screenshot extractor', it will tell you steps on how its not hard at all. all you need is a decent size usb :D