Your thoughts

Yoshi1176

I've always felt that blue blended in a little more in the previous games (not enough to really make a difference though), but it's such a light shade of blue this time, that I can't say it does anymore.

Camouflage aside, I really wish that they would always make your team appear blue to you with the enemy team appearing red. Sometimes the constant switching back and forth can get a little confusing. It would be so much simpler if your friends were always blue, while the hostiles were always red, as red is commonly associated with hostiles in video games. Of course this could no longer be the case in matches consisting of three or more teams however.

I've always felt that blue blended in a little more in the previous games (not enough to really make a difference though), but it's such a light shade of blue this time, that I can't say it does anymore.

Camouflage aside, I really wish that they would always make your team appear blue to you with the enemy team appearing red. Sometimes the constant switching back and forth can get a little confusing. It would be so much simpler if your friends were always blue, while the hostiles were always red, as red is commonly associated with hostiles in video games. Of course this could no longer be the case in matches consisting of three or more teams however.

I agree.

I wanna be Crimson... OH NO PROMETHEANS! AHHHHH!

Uhh ok.

• Like 1

depends on the map really, but I do agree for both teams

blue has the color edge on anything that is entirely a construct; inside buildings, haven, etc.

conversely, the most common colorblindness is red/green, and I suffer from it, meaning a read guy on grass ig going to be harder for me to pick out (a good portion of the male population has this kind of color blindness)

so I do agree, but they both have their places: blue indoors and red on anything that lets them be outside on grass or sand