''Shootout in Valhalla'' online trolls.

chaosgodloki

Right so I was playing at bit of Spartan Ops on the chapter''Shootout in Valhalla'' as it is my favorite chapter so far. But the people I get into a game with are absolute jerks. They keep EMP'ing my Mantis and stepping on it before I get a chance to start up one and get away. It's making it really hard to finish a chapter, because there's no time limit. It's really annoying. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Edited by Absolute Dog
for language.

Likewise, there is the "griefing". :popo:

Spartan OPs online needs banning-booting system just like in Wargames. If players sabotage or even kill other teammates, they need to be banned or booted (atleast from the current game). And the system needs to allow "jump in" of new players. No voting. Kill your own teammate, gone. (played a custom match, shot my buddy's mantis and got booted. Why not SpartanOps?)

-too many -holes ruin it. Case in point, let's say gamertag "BR eats AR" decides to use the ghost to mow down other teammates. I saw him target a good player, over and over until they quit out. There is no punishment. Player thinks its amusing. All one can do is use gaming complaint system (useless).

-players sign up and they bail. i understand dropped packets or needing to quit, but have the game restart and either accept the lower number group or get more player (4) back.

Please fix this by adding feature to ban unsportsman-like players (hey, you can do what you want in a Forge or custom match...)

343, would you consider adding this? :police:

• Like 1

This is exactly why I don't do Spartan Ops MM. I did it all solo. Only time I searched for players it to get an achievement for keeping one marine alive in Ep. 2 Chaper 3. Rest I did solo which IMO is the way to go.

Yeah I would've done it all offline, but I like to play with other people. I can't get any of my friends to play Halo 4 anymore, they've all moved on to Black Ops 2. -.-

Likewise, there is the "griefing". :popo:

Spartan OPs online needs banning-booting system just like in Wargames. If players sabotage or even kill other teammates, they need to be banned or booted (atleast from the current game). And the system needs to allow "jump in" of new players. No voting. Kill your own teammate, gone. (played a custom match, shot my buddy's mantis and got booted. Why not SpartanOps?)

-too many -holes ruin it. Case in point, let's say gamertag "BR eats AR" decides to use the ghost to mow down other teammates. I saw him target a good player, over and over until they quit out. There is no punishment. Player thinks its amusing. All one can do is use gaming complaint system (useless).

-players sign up and they bail. i understand dropped packets or needing to quit, but have the game restart and either accept the lower number group or get more player (4) back.

Please fix this by adding feature to ban unsportsman-like players (hey, you can do what you want in a Forge or custom match...)

343, would you consider adding this? :police:

i agree i me they made sure though you can not die unless you get blown up by the team mate so they added a smart system but they could do better instead of each week differnt chapters online they should list it in a group so you can pick out in a vote like in wargames or if people played halo reach make a voting system so that way when your done you can actally stay with our group if they all want to.

343 i love what they did they just need to fixs some bugs.

and i also think they should make a ranking system so that way people aren't stuck with the people who have no ideal what there doing.

I had a player stop playing around the time the Mantis segment begins, he spawned back in the base. The trouble with that is then all of us spawned on him... back at the base with an army of covenant in between us and our Mantises. That army was desiged to fight 4 Mantises, not 2 footsoldiers running like hell (4th guy quit).

So after spawning on this guy several times and dying in various stages of rushing for my Mantis (If you get into it the Fuel Rod Cannon shots will make it to you just as you actually gain control of it, killing you instantly and making it all pointless), I actually slowly pushed his AFK *** out the door so that the covenant would kill him and we'd have a new spawn point. It worked and he spawned by the Mantises, me and the other player managed to win the mission but we were both wishing hard for friendly fire at the end. After wiping out the banshees and phantoms we walked up to him in our mantises and emptied volley after volley into his worthless AFK spartan.

Instead of fuming though I just left a bad review avoiding him and went on playing.

• 2 weeks later...