Fallout 4 game discussion *SPOILERS*

A71william

Moo  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you exited?

• YA
    • NA

Oh I am all for difficulty but its not the added health to enemies that I have issue with. They start out with really really nasty weapons right away while I am stuck with my can opener for a weapon. Not exactly a balanced start to the game and it continues throughout that game. Dont know about you but I had trouble surviving any fight up until half way through the game. Ammo is sparse and enemies are bloody evil with their weapons.

I dont mind stuff like that on higher difficulties. It should be like that the harder the difficulty you choose. However it is even like that for lower difficulties, which doesnt make sense to me. I found little to no difference in combat between Very Hard and Easy. Enemies were just as accurate and took a huge amount of damage.

Suffice to say, we differ on what is difficult and what is not.

The Fallout franchise is based not just around killing but also realism.

If there was a nuclear war and 200+ years later you are trying to scavange for one of the most important things? Ammo which is rare anyway...

The Fallout franchise is based not just around killing but also realism.

If there was a nuclear war and 200+ years later you are trying to scavange for one of the most important things? Ammo which is rare anyway...

Considering you are rading military targets as well as other points of high intrest (which the "government" has control over) one would think there would be a bit more ammo around. Out in the wastes, sure no ammo. That I dont mind but in alot of the places there was just nothing of value period. No scraps to work with.

Considering you are rading military targets as well as other points of high intrest (which the "government" has control over) one would think there would be a bit more ammo around. Out in the wastes, sure no ammo. That I dont mind but in alot of the places there was just nothing of value period. No scraps to work with.

What's the chance that you're going to be the first person to a reasonable stash of ammo?

You're over 200 years late.

Ghouls...

What's the chance that you're going to be the first person to a reasonable stash of ammo?

You're over 200 years late.

Ghouls...

Ghouls tended to turn feral... they dont use ammo. Also I would have expected to find something of use but often times I find nothing. That bothered me to no end. But thats just my opinion.

Ghouls tended to turn feral... they dont use ammo. Also I would have expected to find something of use but often times I find nothing. That bothered me to no end. But thats just my opinion.

Not all of them.

In Fallout 3 there's a ghoul who runs the hotel there.

She's not feral yet she was alive before the war...

Also not-ferals will use guns and not all are friendly!

Not all of them.

In Fallout 3 there's a ghoul who runs the hotel there.

She's not feral yet she was alive before the war...

Also not-ferals will use guns and not all are friendly!

While this is true, I am talking about New Vegas... Fallout 3 was wonderful. I just have a problem with New Vegas thats all.

While this is true, I am talking about New Vegas... Fallout 3 was wonderful. I just have a problem with New Vegas thats all.

In New Vegas it's more of "Kill, kill!" instead of actual plot development.

There's only a few actual settlements.

To scavange you have to carry tons of junk then sell it for caps.

No scavanging cool guns.

Fallout New Vegas was bearable just to step back into a wasteland, but Fallout 3 was easily the better one of the two, especially i you had all the DLC :3

I LOVE Point Lookout, such a spooky place...

Not if you look at the story, characters, logic, and connection to the previous games.

Fallout 3 is like a black sheep that was more or less designed to appeal to the masses, which it did successfully.

New Vegas story made no sense...someone shot you in the head so you feel like you have to go and kill him to get some chip that you have NO idea what it does?.....

It was less about the chip and more about revenge. I enjoyed smacking benny around.

The fact that you can complete the delivery is just a bonus.

Fallout New Vegas was bearable just to step back into a wasteland, but Fallout 3 was easily the better one of the two, especially i you had all the DLC :3

I LOVE Point Lookout, such a spooky place...

*Brohoof*

Swampfolk+axes=Big mess!

I like messing around with the methane!

Not if you look at the story, characters, logic, and connection to the previous games.

Fallout 3 is like a black sheep that was more or less designed to appeal to the masses, which it did successfully.

This isn't just my opinion.

It's a collective of facts and opinions gathered from others and myself!

Fallout 3 had a true plot not just a mish-mash of what you could do in Vegas.

New Vegas had a pretty dull feel to it and seemed cheap to make.

For example when the boy takes off his 'medicine' there is no animation!

It felt as if it were a test run of a game that could have been good.

The weapons are pretty bad and the game has lost its touch from things like Unique Weapons and armour.

*Brohoof*

Swampfolk+axes=Big mess!

I like messing around with the methane!

This isn't just my opinion.

It's a collective of facts and opinions gathered from others and myself!

Fallout 3 had a true plot not just a mish-mash of what you could do in Vegas.

New Vegas had a pretty dull feel to it and seemed cheap to make.

For example when the boy takes off his 'medicine' there is no animation!

It felt as if it were a test run of a game that could have been good.

The weapons are pretty bad and the game has lost its touch from things like Unique Weapons and armour.

Fallout 3 had a bad plot that was stolen from Fallout and Fallout 2, and the game had so many inconsistencies such as the entirety of Broken Steel. While New Vegas has a solid story with different types of morals to finishing the game.

Bethesda gave Obsidian a whopping year and a half to make the game. They would have to release what they had at the end of that time. In doing this Obsidian had essentially a day to make every location in the entire game.

And you mention weapons, but that is the thing people enjoyed far more in New Vegas, plus the unique weapons actually look different, so I think you are just making that up.

Regardless Fallout 4 will most likely get the Skyrim "treatment" and be full of "cool things" over a logical game world. (Todd Howard)

From what I was reading and such. Also I've played every Fallout Game that has been released. Fallout 4 is rumored to be placed in San Francisco. Where the BoS originated. And go back to it's roots and what not. Now to be noted back in that area. It's ran by both NCR and BoS. Which both are in heavy conflict as some of you probably didn't know by now. So I expect to see many good things to come from this game potentially.

From what I was reading and such. Also I've played every Fallout Game that has been released. Fallout 4 is rumored to be placed in San Francisco. Where the BoS originated. And go back to it's roots and what not. Now to be noted back in that area. It's ran by both NCR and BoS. Which both are in heavy conflict as some of you probably didn't know by now. So I expect to see many good things to come from this game potentially.

Where did you hear it might take place in San Francisco?

The Brotherhood of Steel originated in the Mariposa Military base, then when Roger Maxson felt disgust at the experiments there he moved the group to the Lost Hills Bunker where they lived up until the Vault Dwellers time. They eventually became a state within the NCR and not another nation entirely.

Now in 2281 evidence from in game seems to suggest that the Brotherhood and the NCR started a war against each other, and the NCR is winning or just won entirely. In addition to that the NCR also managed to drive the Mojave chapter into hiding, and even in addition to that the NCR defeated Enclave forces at Navarro, hence they have Vertibirds.

Also the San Francisco trailer on Youtube is fake.

Edited by WonderWombat