Are You Smarter Than a NOOB?

Okay ladies and gentlemen, I have yet to see the correct answer. A couple answers have been really close, but not specific enough. The answer won't require a long explanation, if that helps. Regardless, there's only a few more hours before the community is sadly "Stumped" on this one, effectively thrusting my name into the ranks of the true Trivia Master. Better keep that from happening!!! Good luck.

Well that's it... time's up. I didn't recieve a correct answer so it looks like I have to come up with another question, perhaps a bit easier this time... perhaps. You'll find the question and answer recap below. Stay posted for the new trivia question coming very soon.

Q: MJOLNIR armor is the clear choice for Spartans, but it wasn't always a success for all parties that tried to use it. Who met the first successful use, however large or small, of MJOLNIR armor with applause?

A: John's fellow Spartan II, "Sam" specifically applauded the first successful use of the new Spartan armor. According to Eric Nylund's The Fall of Reach, this is how it unfolded...

"(John)...willed his arm to move, and his hand and forearm sprang forward to chest level. The slightest motion translated his thought to motion at lightning speed. It had been so fast- if he hadn't been attached to his arm, he might have missed that it had happened at all. The Spartans gasped. Sam applauded. Even lightning-fast Kelly seemed impressed."

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long delay on this one ladies and gentlemen.  I can see how this thread stays a bit slow... because of jerks like me!  Either way, here's your next question... an easy one.  First correct answer grabs the crown...

Marty brought in a famous guitarist to add some serious rock style to the Halo 2 soundtrack and theme.  Who was the guitarist? 

John 117 1x1x7=7

343 guilty spark- 343 is 7x7

7 halo rings

John 117 = 4 letters, 3 numbers

Cortana- 7 letters

doctor halsey cloned herself 7 times to create cortana

at the silent cartographer you storm the beach with 7 marines

7 covenant races are seen in halo 2

Jorge 052- 5+2=7

Emile A-239 = 2+3+9= 14 14/2= 7

7 armor abilities in halo reach

That's all I can name because I'm busy

Dr. Halsey  is the creator of MJOLNIR. She designed it for the Spartan-II's. John-117 successfully used it but sustained damage to his helmet and was knocked unconscious.

John 117 1x1x7=7

343 guilty spark- 343 is 7x7

7 halo rings

John 117 = 4 letters, 3 numbers

Cortana- 7 letters

doctor halsey cloned herself 7 times to create cortana

at the silent cartographer you storm the beach with 7 marines

7 covenant races are seen in halo 2

Jorge 052- 5+2=7

Emile A-239 = 2+3+9= 14 14/2= 7

7 armor abilities in halo reach

That's all I can name because I'm busy

Hey you two, we're ahppy to have you on the thread here, but we've moved on from those past questions.  In order to submit a correct answer to the most recent question, look just above your posts at my most recent question posed.  Thanks!

• Like 1