Its All about the WINS! Team End Game Recruiting.

Hello I am one of the founders of Team End Game, We were pretty competitive and were pretty spectacular in halo 2 and 3 . we skipped reach but now getting back into it, while we have our starting 4, we are looking for a 5th and 6th alternates to our team(possibly more depending on activity), we are not a clan but we do span over many different games and I am a madden pro, but that is besides the point, we are just getting back into halo and trying to get back into competitive tournament mode. if you would like to try out, you can hit me up on xbox live mrxgamechangerx is my gt or just pm me here. only requirements is that you are talkitive, listen to strats and other directions, and that you are mature we are all over 20 and do not need any immaturity bringing down our chemistry, we need solid players who arn't all about KD but all about the wins, because when it boils down to it, its all about winning the game, if interested let me know.

I would like to reiterate we are a competitive TEAM not a 6000+ clan, everyone is equal AND nobody is a number, changing your GT is an optional thing that 2 of us our going to do but is not required.

-Thanks,

-GameChanger