Different Armor in final cutscene

Killer Gunzz

Earlier today me and my friend were playing the last level on legendary, so after a while we finaly finished and then we got to lone wolf. so we lasted a whopping 30 seconds before they got us, but it was enough to finish the level. But during the cutscene I noticed my normally all black Spartan was all white. Figuring it was just my TV acting up I ignored it, but then when they showed the helmet it was a brand new helmet I've never seen before and was also all white. It looked like a Mark V helmet but on both sides there were what looked like either camera's or flashlights attached by hooks (this was during the scene where reach was glassed and in flames). Then during the next scene instead of the white Mark V it was a pink Commando helmet (Carters). This happened to me once before except It was operator helemt (which I had on) but it had a slightly different attachment. My friend who was playing saw his helmet and the only difference was in the scene with the grass his helmet became pink too (but it was still the helmet he had on). I was just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them, and what the helmets were.

Nope, its always been either my helmet of my friends, just depend who lasts longer lol but its never glitched like that, but there has been alot of speculation in regards to this new helmet, im hoping its gonna come with more armor bits alongside the Title update.

Something similar has happened to me. I use a CQB helmet with Tier 1 attachments, and while everything was fine right up until the blackout, when the screen returned for Halsey's epilogue my helmet had Carter's earpiece attachment instead, which isn't even supposed to be available for the CQB helmet. As to what caused it, I'm afraid I can't help.

Earlier today me and my friend were playing the last level on legendary, so after a while we finaly finished and then we got to lone wolf. so we lasted a whopping 30 seconds before they got us, but it was enough to finish the level. But during the cutscene I noticed my normally all black Spartan was all white. Figuring it was just my TV acting up I ignored it, but then when they showed the helmet it was a brand new helmet I've never seen before and was also all white. It looked like a Mark V helmet but on both sides there were what looked like either camera's or flashlights attached by hooks (this was during the scene where reach was glassed and in flames). Then during the next scene instead of the white Mark V it was a pink Commando helmet (Carters). This happened to me once before except It was operator helemt (which I had on) but it had a slightly different attachment. My friend who was playing saw his helmet and the only difference was in the scene with the grass his helmet became pink too (but it was still the helmet he had on). I was just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them, and what the helmets were.

played thru the single player about 4 times dude i never noticed that ever!