My ideas for Halo 5! (Please read.)

OrangeSpartan

1 : Add back either Falcons, Hornets or Hawks (From halo wars, I think hawks are a good idea.

2 : If your playing Campaign on Heroic or Legendary make the NPC Spartans stronger.

3 : Bring back some popular armor from Halo reach or Halo 3.

4 : Bring back Forge world! I remember having so much fun on that map just by fooling around.

5 : Make thruster pack more useful, make it launch you faster.

Thats all the ideas i have for now, 343i

PLEASE!

Read this.

I think everyone was annoyed there was no UNSC aircraft in multiplayer. Including me. If you make Spartans really strong, where's the challenge? You could just fall back while they go off killing everything. I would also like some Halo 3 and Reach armour. I think they should bring out a bigger forge map as well. I think thruster pack is fine.

• Like 1

I didn't have a problem with the NPC's being to weak. It would be nice if they had more health though. Having them as a gunner because they can't drive worth a damn, sucked because they never consistently fired and died fairly quick. I don't care about damage because they're still stupid, I would just want them to have more health. I mainly use them for distractions then actually killing enemies.

• Like 1